Lap one of the Relay for Life is the survivor lap. Our team had 5 cancer survivor.


Team Sandy's Sunflowers walking in Memory of Sandy
Swenson who pasted away July 2008 from Breast Cancer. Gina, Shana, Tina, Sara, Leanne, Stephanie, Janet,
Christy. There are missing members in this photo.

The
luminary's were lit at 9pm and stayed lit through out the night. I was very surprised when I woke at 4 am to walk the early morning shift to see the bags still lit. It was awesome.



Late night crew. I finally called it at night at 11:30pm because I had to get up at 4am to walk the early morning shift. I walked from 4:15am to 6:30am.

The team after the long night. Stephanie,
Christy, Leanne, Tina, ELK, Karen, Lexi, Gina, Barbara, Josie. Missing members in action.

ELK and Lexi running the 3 legged race. They had to do one lap around the track and they came in first place. Hard to believe that Lexi and ELK are the same age.
No comments:
Post a Comment