Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Band camp

Band Camp started Monday July 6th in Pendleton, Oregon. They had a bowling night for all the Campers but it did not start until 7pm. I took off from work and picked up the boys who attended camp and took a picnic dinner for us to enjoy. We went to a park in Pendleton where the boys had fun playing until it was time to go to bowling.
ELK, CD, MM, KD and ADK played tag on the wooden structure. I got them to stop for just a minute to snap a quick photo.


Bowling was at Rodeo Lanes. It was open bowling for 1 1/2 hours. ELK and KD bowled on one lane and ADK, CD and MM bowled on another. They had lots of fun and must have bowled at least 7-8 games. I lost count at 5 games.





You are not getting a photo of me. How does the ball look?
Told you no photos. Talk to the hand. How does it look.....

No comments: