Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking

I have been busy cleaning up the scrapbook room and getting back to scrapbooking on a regular bases. Last Saturday we scrapbooked at the house. Well I should say I did since only one other person showed up because of the bad weather. Julie stopped by but did not bring her stuff. We had a good time catching up. We have both been so busy that it has been a long while since we have had a chance to visit. In fact we ran into each other in Tri-Cities at the Sportsman's show a few weeks back and joke about having to travel 60 miles just to see each other. Enjoy the layouts I finished while we visited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice!
Did you use your Cricut for all that? ~Steph

Rasinkain said...

No. They are some lazer cuts that I bought at the scrapbook convention in Seattle.