This photos is at the Friday night crop. They were looking for 10 brave soles to get up and moo like a cow. I jumped at the chance to win a prize and make a fool of myself. Heck I only knew one other person in the room anyway. I did not win but did get a consolation prize. In fact there was lots of stuff given out at the crop. It was so fun.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
CKC - Seattle
G & T, the ina sisters as we are called at work. This was taken in Every Day Life by Ali Edwards class on Friday afternoon. My last class of the day. We had to rush back to the hotel and attempt to find dinner before the Friday night crop in the basement of the hotel.
This was a really neat idea that was in one of the vendor booths. It would be a great way to display photos on your desk at work or business cards.
Shopping, Shopping, shopping every woman's dream. There were over 60 booths with every imaginable scrapbooking tool, paper, etc... available at the convention. That is everything but 8 1/2 x 11 size paper with school stuff that I wanted.

This photos is at the Friday night crop. They were looking for 10 brave soles to get up and moo like a cow. I jumped at the chance to win a prize and make a fool of myself. Heck I only knew one other person in the room anyway. I did not win but did get a consolation prize. In fact there was lots of stuff given out at the crop. It was so fun.
This photos is at the Friday night crop. They were looking for 10 brave soles to get up and moo like a cow. I jumped at the chance to win a prize and make a fool of myself. Heck I only knew one other person in the room anyway. I did not win but did get a consolation prize. In fact there was lots of stuff given out at the crop. It was so fun.
Labels:
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment